David's RV-10 Build

Just another RV-10 builders log

More Aileron Work

Today I started off by scruffing, cleaning, and priming the parts I left off with yesterday. I apparently forgot to take some pictures but not big deal. While those parts were drying, I started the leading edge portion of the ailerons. This was pretty simple, just alot of cleco work. Taking apart and reassembling several times over. I finished up for the night with the drilling of the #30 holes on the leading edge.


Updated: January 3, 2017 — 11:54 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

David's RV-10 Build © 2015