Throughout the week I slowly poked around the airplane. Moved parts here, there. did some prep work on the new left tank. Friday I started installing the ribs. Saturday I really got into it. I got all the ribs done but end. I also made the return line stub for the fuel injection system.
Yes I know the tags are still on the parts, they will be removed before I seal the tank up.
On Sunday, I came in made and installed the vent line, fuel level sender, the end rib, as well as sealed up any rivets. While this was curing, I decided to start working on the new left tank by installing all the ribs and cutting the stiffeners. I quickly discovered that I ordered the wrong end ribs by the attach side. $18 later and the new ones should be here in a few days.
Today I decided to put some water in the tank and see how I did. I did okay except for one small teeny tiny leak.
No big deal. I will fix it tomorrow after draining and it fixing some other rivets Im not quite happy with after the fact. Once thats done. I will seal it up!