David's RV-10 Build

Just another RV-10 builders log


Today I did a pretty poor job taking pictures. I started off by making the jigs for the elevators. After that I just rolled through the steps. Once I got to the part that required proseal I mixed up what I had left from the rudder. Turns out I had far less than what I thought I had. I had enough for all the foam ribs but I was scraping for the trailing edge pieces in the elevators. I was able to get a bunch on but missed a few spots here and there. I don’t think this will be an issue once I get the rivets in place.  I don’t like how one of the trim tabs came out and I will probably reorder those pieces when I order the wing kit. Once I was done prosealing, I did a few rivets here and there in the elevator skins where called out. I’ll let this sit for a bit to cure and hope to do more on sunday.

Updated: March 9, 2014 — 1:43 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

David's RV-10 Build © 2015